Blu Star:

So here's a little bit about Blu Star Entertainment. I'm based out the 561, and I'm workin' with artists throughout the whole South Florida region. I am a producer/promoter. Basically, I make things happen. I'm extremely open to affiliating with new artists, as well as other blogs etc...Hit me up on MySpace

<--- Everything you need to find on the website can be accessed through the side bar

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Current Pricing


Interview: Starting at $55

A brief interview, a group or individual, final product will be 3-10 minutes in length

Music Video: Starting at $250

A song of your choice produced in regular DV or in
HD, prices will be higher for HD.
Expenses will also be included

Photo Shoot: Starting at $45

25 High Resolution Digital Photographs

Album Cover: Starting $100

Base price will be $100 of an album cover of your approval.
Other charges may be added for copyrights.



If you have any other film, digital photo/editing, web design inquireies, you can contact me.



Prices are subject to change depending on the job.
Expenses will also be added (Gas, Media, etc...)
All productions (including photos and videos) will contain a Blu Star logo.